Reading time: 1.37 minutes ☕
Lead generation is all about providing value to the market audiences that converts and improves customer lifetime value. I’ll give you a short and distilled version so you can start immediately with lead generation.
Grow your leads with lead generation
7 effective and efficient tips to guide your work forward:
- Do you know your revenue target and how many leads you need to get there?
- Do you have a working sales funnel today? Check if you have high numbers of pageviews or content views on your product/-service pages but extremely low conversion with Add to Cart or Leads that counts as Sign-ups, Downloads or Contacts because if you do, then you have a problem with the landing page and the offer.
- What is your weekly or monthly traffic, conversion rate and value per conversion? If you know these metrics then you can anticipate the ROI of marketing services
- Make your marketing analytics work with your Analytics tracking software, reporting software, Google Ads, Facebook pixels and other social media to maximize information and possibilities with paid advertising.
- Document your learnings from your tests (idea, hypothesis, solution, deploy, analysis and learnings).
- Think of 3 things you want to test every week and execute the ideas. Remember to document the learnings.
- Get the team on a learning path with education in Google, Facebook, Conversion UX, Outbound and Inbound Marketing. Many resources are free. If you pay for education the ROI of a common and codified language is priceless.
Good luck and let me know how I can help if you struggle in some area.