11 signs to understand when a marketing agency is needed
- Leads and sales have become stagnant
- Budget is too low to hire a complete marketing team
- You don’t have the necessary expertise or skills
- The lack of time to train or manage an internal team
- You want to benefit from best practice
- You have realized that you don’t enjoy marketing
- Your in-house team is working 110+% and are becoming overworked
- The team applies marketing with spray´n pray, hit or miss.
- No sleep because you wonder what is working and what is not working
- Competitors already work with an agency
- Can’t see the elephants anymore
I hope these 11 signs can guide you forward and better understand the signs of when you should have a marketing agency.
Need a marketing agency?