I am a 35 years old man living in southern Sweden with my wife, 6 years old daughter, our newborn daughter, and our Australien Jack Russel.
I always think about education and the values I bring in life and business. Today I combine theory and knowledge with the sum of my experiences (data-driven experiences). I’m lucky to be surrounded by incredible people that I can share and acquire new learnings with together. I have become a cross-functional and multidisciplinary digital strategist and tactician that focuses on continuous learning and improvement. As a Growth Marketing Professional, I have focused on the processes and improving soft skills and qualitative and quantitative research.
I care a lot about the values and tools that I bring to and beyond the 4th industrial revolution and I´m always pursuing the culture, leaders, expert learners and environments that bends the curve with knowledge.
When people are pioneers the answers are not always written ahead of the curve and I have been fortunate to be working with pioneers that inspire me to understand the value of taking an arrow or two in the back.
#growthmaster #growthhacker #martech #innovation #endtoendanalytics #marketinganalytics #CRO #projectmanagement #edtech #adtech #funnels #Tshapedplayer #ecommerce #web #portals #Leadgeneration
- Proad Sweden AB
- HD-Sydsvenskan / Bonnier (Expressen, Di, DN etc)
- Resultify AB
- NE Sweden AB – Marketing Manager / Innovation Manager
- Maverick by Sigma (part of Sigma ITC)
- Co-founder of Ngine Group AB
- Founder of Growth Masters
- Polhem Lund
- Swedish Special Counter SOF unit
- Learning Miles (HD-Sydsvenskan/Bonnier) / Executing the collaboration program with Learning Miles
- Market Motive / Digital marketing
(Email, social, SEO, SEM, Web analytics Google Analytics Qualified individual, Conversion Optimization (conversion UX), Mobile Marketing, Display, Remarketing, Programmatic, Inbound, Outbound, Smartbound, Webmaster and much more.)
- Service Design (InUse)
- Google Academy For Ads
- HubSpot Academy
- Facebook Blueprint
- Growth Master – Growth University From Growth hackers
Lunds Executive Foundation – Leadership & Organization
- Leadership in Organizations
- Leadership Theories
- Working as a manager – balancing things
- The relationship between acting as a manager and leader
- How to lead teams and larger organizations
- Project Management
- Project management and project management
- How to develop an organization that makes the best growing ground for your projects
- Accessibility equipment for project management
- Building the project team
- Strategic Management
- Strategy development
- The relationship between strategy, organization, and leadership
- Strategy Implementation
- Development of an organizational structure and a suitable leadership for the chosen path
Lunds Executive Foundation – Business Knowledge
- The company and its environment
- Business Accounting
- Organization and management
- Business analysis
- Strategy and management
- Organization Consultant
What drives me?
My top five inner strengths according to a Gallup “Strengtfinder” test is as follow: Activator, Achiever, Competition, Arranger, Ideation.
A customer-centric, extraprenurial type (I´ve been classified by anthropologists), I think the profile is much like how they used to classify a Customer Chief Officer (maybe society also uses the term “Digital Experience Manager” sometimes).
What is my thoughts and expectations on leadership and workspace?
It´s a place where they understand the importance of communications and the ability to communicate from the ”bottom-up”.
- Do we communicate the VISION (what do we want to do, does our users/customers want it).
- Do they have an UNDERSTANDING through the organization (what should we focus on, who should care about this).
- Do they have a healthy APPROACH (How can we make money, what can we do with good profitability)
- Is the company/team communicating WHY in a way so that everybody is on-board and if the workforce accepts your WHY I believe that the company/team gets it back in ROI.